About CodeChef SnackDown 2017
SnackDown 2017 is an annual multi-round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here.
- 1st Prize: $10,000
- 2nd Prize: $5000
- 3rd Prize: $3000
- Best Indian school & women team: $500 each
- Top 300 teams in Elimination Round will win cool SnackDown t-shirts.
- Teams advancing to Elimination Round will get a website domain name from Radix Registry.
- Duration: 24 hours
- Start time: 27th May 2017, 2300 hrs IST
- End time: 28th May 2017, 2300 hrs IST
- You may check your timezone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Only those who qualified in SnackDown 2017 Qualifiers are eligible to take part in this contest.
Teams in the top 1000 ranks move to the Elimination Round. Rest of the teams who could not advance to the Elimination Round through the Pre-Elimination Round A, get another opportunity to go to the Elimination round by taking part in the Pre-Elimination Round B.
Pre-elimination rounds use a score based ranking system, which implies that ties will not be broken, and there could be multiple teams with the same rank. Any team whose rank is ≤ 1000 will qualify for the Elimination Round.
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".