About CodeChef SnackDown 2017
SnackDown 2017 is an annual multi-round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here.
- 1st Prize: $10,000
- 2nd Prize: $5000
- 3rd Prize: $3000
- Best Indian school & women team: $500 each
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 1st July 2017, 1200 hrs IST
- End time: 1st July 2017, 1700 hrs IST You may check your timezone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Only those who qualified in SnackDown 2017 Elimination Round are eligible to take part in this contest.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- The scoreboard will be frozen 1 hour before the contest ends.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
The solution slides can be found here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1eK2Y2SNn1eggGowUENTf2aTU-FTlYk6gLhwNv2unE-k/edit#slide=id.p