SnackDown 2016 is an annual multi round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 9th July 2016, 1100 hrs IST
- End time: 9th July 2016, 1600 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Only those who qualified in SnackDown 2016 Elimination Round are eligible to take part in this contest.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
Solution slides can be found here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/14K3IZ6HpF00JL0nsQmN0T7GySopEgPgrqKr8-0FHBo4/edit?usp=sharing
Note: The ranklist will be frozen one hour before the contest ends.
09/07/2016 11:00AM(IST): C++ documentation link.
09/07/2016 11:00AM(IST): Java documentation link.