About the Contest:
SnackDown 2019 is an annual multi-round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here
- 1st Prize: $10,000
- 2nd Prize: $5000
- 3rd Prize: $3000
- Best Indian team: $2000
- Best Indian school & women team: $500 each
- Top 300 teams in Elimination Round will win cool SnackDown t-shirts
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 8th December 2018, 19:30 hrs IST
- End time: 9th December 2018, 00:30 hrs IST
Check timezone here
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to
CodeChef code of conduct
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Teams will be ranked according to number of problems solved. Ties will be broken according to ACM Rules, but with a penalty of 10 minutes for each unsuccessful submission.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
12:13 IST, 5th Nov: The SnackDown 2019 - Onsite Finale will be conducted on 15th and 16th February 2019 in India. The venue of the onsite will be announced soon.