SnackDown 2016 is an annual multi round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here.
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 19th June 2016, 1930 hrs IST
- End time: 20th June 2016, 0030 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
20/06/2016, 0040 hrs IST: The editorials will be posted after the replay round of this contest. The problems will be moved to practice section after the same.
20/06/2016, 0040 hrs IST: Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you were affected by the issue of late clarification of the problem VCAKE. The mail should contain your submission/submissions, your team name.
19/06/2016, 1935 hrs IST: Please note that in problem VCAKE, entire cake should be used. There should be no leftover. If you have got WA due to this issue, please send an email to us at email@example.com after the end of the contest. We will ignore the submissions made due to this issue.