About the Contest:
SnackDown 2019 is an annual multi-round global programming tournament conducted by CodeChef. More information about it can be found here
Prizes for SnackDown 2019 Finalists:
- 1st Prize: $10,000
- 2nd Prize: $5000
- 3rd Prize: $3000
- Best Indian school & women team: $500 each
- Best Indian Team: $2000
- Top 300 teams in Elimination Round will win cool SnackDown t-shirts
- Duration: 1 day 12 hours
- Start time: 19th October 2018, 21:00 hrs IST
- End time: 21st October 2018, 09:00 hrs IST
Check your timezone here.
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to
CodeChef code of conduct
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to their score.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
12:13 IST, 5th Nov: The SnackDown 2019 - Onsite Finale will be conducted on 15th and 16th February 2019 in India. The venue of the onsite will be announced soon.
14:45 IST, 31 Oct The teams in top 1500 ranks in Round 1A & Round 1B will be directly ported to the Pre-Elimination Round. The eligible teams do not have to register again. Please note, the teams who will be caught under plagiarism for Round 1A and Round 1B will be disqualified after the Pre-Elimination Round.
9:50 AM IST, 20 Oct 2018: The Vietnamese translation of CARDMGK had an error in the Constraints section. It has been fixed now.
3:40 PM IST, 19 Oct 2018: Teams in the top 1500 ranks of this contest move to the Pre-Elimination Round. The other teams who could not advance to the Pre-Elimination Round through this round, will get another opportunity to go to the Pre-Elimination round by taking part in Round 1B.
This round uses a score based ranking system, which implies that ties will not be broken, and there could be multiple teams with the same rank. All teams who have the same score will have the same rank. Any team whose rank is ≤ 1500 will qualify for the Pre-Elimination Round.