- We are aware that some of you faced some issues with the problem SUM12. We will make a final decision on this on Monday. The current rankings are provisional and will be updated on Monday.
- We are having an issue with our page caching. You are not actually logged in as another user, the static html is being served incorrectly making the hello [username] appear incorrectly. Submissions are still being properly linked to your account, only the display in the top right corner is incorrect. We are trying to resolve this shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience thank you for understanding.
- Prizes for the Snackdown announced, top 5 teams will make the in-person finals. Prizes for top 20 teams.
- Practice run announced for Thursday (19th Nov) from 8PM - 10PM IST. Click here to visit the contest page for the practice run.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com
- Contest problems will become visible on November 21st 19:00 IST and last until November 22nd at 00:00 IST.
- The contest will consist of a few problems of varying difficulty.
- The fastest teams to solve all the problems will be eligible for the finals.
- Incorrect submissions result in a penalty of 20 minutes.
- This is a team based contest (up to 3 participants) you must register your team by midnight IST on November 20th to participate (see the registration link below).
- Anyone can participate but only teams with Indian students from the same college are eligible for the finals and prizes.
- You can register for this contest at http://www.codechef.com/teams/register/SNACKDWN (you must be logged in before registering)
- You can get more information about team contests here.