The Contest has ended. The editorials will be uploaded soon.
All problems have been added to the practice section and solutions are public for all problems.
To register your team, please log in and click here. (you must be logged in before registering)
- Contest problems will become visible on 4th January, 2014 at 20:00 HRS (IST) and end at 5th January, 2014 at 01:00 HRS (IST). Check your timezome here.
- This is a TEAM CONTEST. A team can consist of atmost 3 members. One person can't be part of more than one team.
- A team may send their solutions in all programming languages. Although different problems can be solved in different languages by the same team.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- To be eligible for prizes, all the participants need to register on Shaastra 2014 website.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- How to register for a team contest?
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID
- Click on the registration link above and fill out the form
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here
Overall Winners1) illusion - International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad - smithinsu, pulkit, nishantrk
2) maksay - Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University - maksay
3) whocares - anudeep2011, balajiganapath, piyushkumar
Indian Winners1) loch_ish - Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee - loch_ish
2) Morpheus - Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad - divanshu, aman180193
3) ashwin1907 - Indian Institute of Technology Delhi - ashwin1907
4) EpicRapBattlesOfHistory - IIT - Kanpur - pratikmoona, dpraveen, satvikg
5) sai7393 - IIT Madras - sai7393, amnosuperman
IITM WinnersWait for It - Indian Institute of Technology Madras - guru2691, trsriram, ajkrish95
We request all winning participants to mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the mail adress and other details which will aid us in sending the prize money.
We have also posted a small editorial for all these questions at here