1. The event will start on 17/02/2011 at 1900 IST and end on 18/02/2011 at 0000 IST (5 Hours).
2. Cash Prizes and freebies to be won. Prizes and Certificates will be mailed to the participants. Participants will be contacted after the competition.
3. You receive 1 point for each problem solved correctly. No partial credit.
4. For each incorrect submission there is a penalty of 20.
5. In case of tie the person completing maximum problems earliest wins.
6. All indices are 0-based for all problems.
7. In case you have any doubt you can post a query on the problem page or call
8. Final decision in case of any discrepancies lies in the hands of the CSI-TSEC committee.
9. Keep track of the announcements on the landing page.
Check the comments section of Chaos Management for Input, Ouput, Constraints and Example.
Great going guys. The leaderboard has finally got some correct submissions. Check it out here:Â Â http://www.codechef.com/rankings/RUBIX11.
Can you match up to the level of Rubixius? Only 3 hours to go to prove yourself GoD.
In crumbling numbers, 0 is not divisible by any other number.
My submission will not be counted in the ranking I am only testing the problems. Do not worry.