- Contest problems will become visible on 20th December, 2014 at 2100 HRS (IST) and end at 21st December, 2014 at 0000 HRS (IST).
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discussing problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
We have 3 users with an AC on all problems. 20 minutes left. Good luck everyone. :)
And... That's a wrap. Thank you for taking part in the contest. I hope you had fun. I will try to get the editorials out ASAP. Keep an eye out. :)
And the editorials are up. http://discuss.codechef.com/tags/quco2014/