- Contest problems will become visible on 26th January, 2015 at 1700 HRS (IST) and end on 27th January, 2015 at 0000 HRS (IST). Check your timezone here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discussing problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Congratulations to :
- Pranet Verma from Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani, Pilani Campus
» for being the first one to solve all 5 questions in 29th minute with just one TLE in IWIN.
- Meirambek Omyrzak from Almaty Kazakh - Turkish High School Almaty Kazakhstan
» for being the first one to solve all 5 questions in 30th minute with 100% accuracy.
- Rishu Raj from Birla Institute Of Technology, Mesra, Deoghar Campus
» for being the fastest home coder to make all 5 successful submissions..