- Contest problems will become visible on 28th February, 2015 at 1400 HRS (IST) and end at 1900 HRS (IST). Check your timezone here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discussing problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
The test data for Wavy Sequence has been revised. We will be rejudging, old submissions soon.
A new problem, SUMMING THE CUBES, has been served. GO CODE!