About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Esya'17, IIIT Delhi's techfest.
- Prizes: Bonus Marks for admission in IIITD will be given to the top 3 winners of the onsite finals. Moreover, 25k worth prizes are up for grab for the top 5 participants.
- Registrations for prizes: Please fill the form here
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 30th July 2017, 1700 hrs IST
- End time: 30th July 2017, 2000 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
This is an open contest for all(all you need is a codechef ID). However, we will be making a separate ranklist for school students who have registered for ProCon Jr using the form mentioned above. Out of these students, all participants solving more than X problems will qualify for the onsite finals which will take place on 25th August.
To register for codechef, click here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :p
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct. Prizes will be given to the winners of the onsite finals.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Allowed languages: C, C++, Java, Python.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All problems are have a binary grading . You will be given 100 points only if you pass all the testcases.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The seventh problem has been added. The delay is regretted. There will be seven problems in the contest. 6 are uploaded in the order of difficulty. The seventh will be up soon.