About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Programming Cup
- Prizes: Physical Team of Competitors better ranked will receive 3 courses from 3 different educational institutions and books; Online Team of Competitors will receive gifts. Only competitors that submit to our form will be able to receive prizes. Only physical competitors will be able to compete regional, national and world finals physically.
- Rules and Registrations for prizes: https://goo.gl/4gvNJJ
- Duration: 6 hours
- Start time: 16th December 2017, 1300 hrs UTC - 2. Check your time zone here.
- End time: 16th December 2017, 1900 hrs UTC -2
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact Programming Cup Forum for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".