- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Esya, IIIT-Delhi.
- Eligibility Criteria: Open for all school going students (from Class 6th to 12th) in India.
- Registration: esya.iiitd.edu.in/pcj. The contest will be restricted to school going students and only those who register with the above given link will be able to take part in the contest.
- For more details visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/1596690117274104/
- Note: All the participants are requested to read the instructions provided in this url: http://foobar.iiitd.edu.in/turbo.pdf
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 31st July 2015, 1000 hrs IST
- Ends time: 31st July 2015, 1300 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
CodeChef: A Platform for Aspiring Programmers
CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming and programming contests. At CodeChef, we work hard to revive the geek in you by hosting a programming contest at the start of the month and another smaller programming challenge in the middle of the month.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
What's new in CodeChef?
You may now play with our new groups & LaTex feature on discuss.
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) point for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".