About the Contest:
- This is a coding contest based on algorithms and data structures, and aims to encourage participants to apply their knowledge towards problem solving. If you are new here, check out our starting page.
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by official programming club of The LNM Institute of Information and Technology, Cybros.
- To be eligible for prizes and selection in Onsite round, Click Here to Register.
- Online Qualifier Round:
- For Indian participants:
- Top 10 from ranklist will receive 300 laddus.
- Additionally, they get bonus laddus (Bonus = n - contest rank) where 'n' is 11 for short contests.
- For Global participants:
- Top 10 from ranklist will receive 300 laddus.
- Additionally, they get bonus (Bonus = n - contest rank) where 'n' is 11 for short contests.
- For combined participants:
- Random Laddus to any 5 users: 200 laddus.
- First to solve each problem individually: 100 laddus.
- Country wise participation: Top 10, 20 and 30 will get 30, 40 and 50 laddus as per participation.
- Country wise performance: 200, 250, 300 laddus as per performance.
- Onsite Round:
- Prizes worth Rs 50,000 will be distributed among top teams.
- Top 100 indian individuals will be considered for the onsite round (cutoff rank can fluctuate depending on the response)
- For more details about our fest visit our Official website.
- For more details about this contest visit here (Note: there is no need of registering on the website right now, only the selected teams for the onsite round are required to register on the website).
- For further information contact Nikhil Gogia: 8529832077 | Kabeer Seth: 8769961565
- This is an External Rated Contest.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 9th January 2020, 21:30 hrs IST
- End time: 9th January 2020, 00:30 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest..
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 10 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
Ratings have been calculated.
00:35 IST: The ENIGMA - PLINTH'20 LNMIIT (Rated for all) contest has ended!
The problems have been moved to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all the problems.
MOSS results are not out yet. Ranklist will be recalculated and Laddus will be provided post the MOSS process.
Ratings will be calculated once the January Long Challenge is over.
In GRUBAN, you can't give 0 bananas to a particular minion.
Hope you all liked the contest. Do let us know your opinion on the contest in our post on discuss. Please fill the g-form attached in contest for selection in the onsite round
Editorial have been added, please find the link of editorial to all the question in this google document. Sorry for the delay Caused