About the Contest:
- This is a coding contest based on algorithms and data structures, and aims to encourage participants to apply their knowledge towards problem solving. If you are new here, check out our starting page.
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Esya'19, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi.
- Prize Pool: Cash Rs.6000/- and Codechef goodies.(This is for winners of onsite finals).
- Registrations for prizes: If you are an Indian School student, register here: http://bit.ly/ProconJr19.
- You will be given 6 problems.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Start time: 17th August 2019, 18:30 hrs IST
- End time: 17th August 2019, 21:00 hrs IST
- Problem Setters: Mehul Dokania (mehuld) and Shailesh Vashisth (dakuisback).
- You may check your timezone here.
This is an open contest for all (all you need is a CodeChef ID). However, we will be making a separate rank list for school students who have registered for ProCon Junior using the form mentioned above. Out of these students, top X participants will qualify for the onsite finals which will take place on 23rd August 2019. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Contact email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 10 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".