About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Esya'18, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi.
- Prizes: Bonus Marks* for admission in IIITD will be given to top 3 winners of the onsite finals. Moreover, 20,000 worth prizes are up for grab for top 10 participants of the onsite finals.
* Subject to participation
- Registrations for prizes: If you are an Indian School student, register here: http://bit.ly/PRCNJR18
- Problem Setters: Prakhar Gupta (prakhar17252), Madhav Sainanee (madhav_1999), Tanmay Bansal (tanmay28).
- This is an External Rated Contest.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Start time: 11th August 2018, 19:30 hrs IST
- You may check your timezone here.
- For Turbo C++ programmers, all codes need to be submitted in C++/C++14. Since Turbo C++ is not supported on CodeChef, we advise you to read the following document: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8s7wodoaww8ndxx/TurboCtog.pdf?dl=0
- Please strictly adhere to the input and output format. Any extra prompts like "Enter a number" or "The required number is" etc. will result in a Wrong Answer verdict.
This is an open contest for all (all you need is a CodeChef ID). However, we will be making a separate rank list for school students who have registered for ProCon Junior using the form mentioned above. Out of these students, top X participants will qualify for the onsite finals which will take place on 17th August 2018.
To register for CodeChef, click here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide by CodeChef Code Of Conduct. Prizes will be given to the winners of the onsite finals.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of the problem, on any other platform on the web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However, output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have the same points allotted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 10 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem (Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE. However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
12:00 IST: Ratings will be calculated after the August Long Challenge ends.
Note that in PCJ18C: Chef and Polygon Cakes, you are given K, which is the index of the angle you have to find (1-indexed), and not the value of Kth angle. The inconvenience is regretted.
In problem PCJ18E, the final array should be in ascending order.
NOTE: If any school student has participated in the contest and solved atleast 2 questions, but not registered by filling the form, they may do so by 23:59 IST, 12 August 2018