Rules and Regulations:
Liked the Contest? Hit Like Button below.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Contest problems will become visible on March 16th, 2013 at 2300 HRS (IST) and end at March 17th 2013 at 0200 HRS (IST).
2. This is a not a Team Contest. Its an Individial contest.
3. Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
4. All languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
5. Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided. All white space characters in the output will be ignored.
6. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
1. All the problems have same points alloted to them.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
4. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
5. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error ). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
The live ranklist can be viewed at : http://www.codechef.com/rankings/OVRN2013/
Please Note: This is an external contest. The problems and the content of this contest have not been created by CodeChef.
CodeChef is only serving as the technical platform on which the contest is hosted. In order to report copyright violations send in an email to email@example.com .
Click here for the contest Ranks.
Fetching recent activity
CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming and programming contests. At CodeChef we work hard to revive the geek in you by hosting a programming contest at the start of the month and another smaller programming challenge in the middle of the month. We also aim to have training sessions and discussions related to algorithms, binary search, technicalities like array size and the likes. Apart from providing a platform for programming competitions, CodeChef also has various algorithm tutorials and forum discussions to help those who are new to the world of computer programming.Practice Section - A Place to hone your 'Computer Programming Skills'
Try your hand at one of our many practice problems and submit your solution in a language of your choice. Our programming contest judge accepts solutions in over 35+ programming languages. Preparing for coding contests were never this much fun! Receive points, and move up through the CodeChef ranks. Use our practice section to better prepare yourself for the multiple programming challenges that take place through-out the month on CodeChef.Compete - Monthly Programming Contests and Cook-offs
Here is where you can show off your computer programming skills. Take part in our 10 day long monthly coding contest and the shorter format Cook-off coding contest. Put yourself up for recognition and win great prizes. Our programming contests have prizes worth up to INR 20,000 (for Indian Community), $700 (for Global Community) and lots more CodeChef goodies up for grabs.
|Programming Tools||Practice Problems||Initiatives|
|Online IDE||Easy||Go for Gold||Terms of Service|
|Contest Hosting||Hard||Campus Chapters||Refund Policy|
|Problem Setting||Challenge||Code of Conduct|
|CodeChef Tutorials||Peer||Bug Bounty Program|