About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by NIT Warangal. This is the final round of "National Programming League" hosted by Technozion'16. It will be open for all but the prizes will only be given to the on-site contestants.
- 1st Place : 30K
- 2nd Place : 20K
- 3rd Place : 10K
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Start time: 21st October 2016, 1400 hrs IST
- End time: 21st October 2016, 1630 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
- NPLFLA : The given output should be 6 3. Its updated.
- NPLFLD : The input format is updated.