About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by NIT Warangal. This is the elimination round for South India's second largest technical fest Technozion's National Programming League. This will be a qualification round for its final round (which is held onsite at NIT Warangal). This contest will be open for all.
- Online : T-shirts and Codechef Laddus
- Onsite : Prizes worth 60K
- Registration for prizes : If you are willing to join us for the on-site round please register here.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Start time: 18th October 2016, 1800 hrs IST
- End time: 18th October 2016, 2030 hrs IST
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".