- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Delhi Public School Greater Noida.
- Prizes: Not declared
- Registrations for prizes: NA
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 2nd October 2015, 1100 hrs IST
- Ends time: 2nd October 2015, 1400 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
CodeChef: A Platform for Aspiring Programmers
CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming and programming contests. At CodeChef, we work hard to revive the geek in you by hosting a programming contest at the start of the month and another smaller programming challenge in the middle of the month.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
What's new in CodeChef?
You may now play with our new groups & LaTex feature on discuss.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) point for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The results are out! Shortlisted Schools are: (in alphabetic order)
- Birla Vidya Niketan, New Delhi
- Delhi Public School Greater Noida
- Delhi Public School Noida
- Delhi Public School R.K. Puram
- Delhi Public School Vasant Kunj
The contest is over. Results will be announced soon.
Due to some technical error, the timings have been changed to 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This is a preliminary round of the programming event of the inter-school IT fest, Nexus 2015, of Delhi Public School Greater Noida.
Only participants from registered schools will be eligible for the onsite finals.
Please fill this form before participating.
The shortlisted schools will be announced shortly after the contest.
Visit fb/ClubNexusDPS for more details
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TURBO C++ USERS:
http://foobar.iiitd.edu.in/turbo.pdf (Tutorial to switch from Turbo to GNU by a student of IIIT-Delhi)