Congratulations to our Winners
Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to our Winners: Kushagra Gour and Meet Shah!
All source code for the Gamer's Challenge is now available! Click on a game and then the download link (in the top right)
Your game will appear in this section a few days after you have uploaded your submission.
- You can work in teams of up to 3 people
- The game must involve The Chef as the main character (PSD's and JPEG's will be provided - you can design your own Chef if you prefer)
- You can submit as many entries as you want and update your programs as many times as you like.
- A gallery of all submissions will be posted on this page as we receive them, and all source code will be made publically available after the competition
- Your submission will be tested on the latest version of FireFox 3
- The most fun game wins!
- A winner will be announced on June 20th
You will need to upload a zip file containing:
- An HTML page containing the necessary markup to play your game at 600x480 px
- All original and compiled code (JS, SWF, FLA)
- A screenshot of your game at 600x480
- A description of the name of your game as well as any instructions on how to play it (this can be in a text file or part of the HTML page)
- All the resources/files referred to by the game should be relative to your home directory