Sponsored by ShareChat
Internships at ShareChat
ShareChat is looking for Backend, Android, Machine Learning and Web Developer interns. This is an exclusive internship opportunity open for all the final year students (who are already placed) who want to get exposure at a fast-growing startup before joining the big corporates.Apply for Internships
Full-time Roles at ShareChat
ShareChat is looking for full-time Backend, Android, Machine Learning Engineers and Web Developers to be a part of their team. These positions are open for professionals across the globe.
ShareChat is a social network for the next billion smartphone users. They have grown organically to 18 million active users and are doubling every 4 months. Currently, their userbase is majorly from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Canada and are expanding at a very rapid pace. We are happy to associate with ShareChat and would like to announce that they are the official sponsors for the June Lunchtime 2019. Through this contest, they are providing internship and full-time opportunities with lucrative offers. Interested programmers can go through the above mentioned application links and compete in the contest to be a part of ShareChat.
Within a short span of 3 years, ShareChat has amassed a user-base of 18+ million, and now the Bangalore based social network startup is ready to take on the challenges of reaching out to their next billion users! Learn more about the research and technology that goes into creating this fascinating app through the ShareChat tech blog.
New users are requested to go through the below information to know more about the contest.
CodeChef: A Platform for Aspiring Programmers
CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming and programming contests. At CodeChef, we work hard to revive the geek in you by hosting a programming contest at the start of the month and another smaller programming challenge in the middle of the month.
About CodeChef June Lunchtime 2019:
CodeChef Lunchtime is a three hours coding contest where you can show off your computer programming skills.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start Date: Saturday, 29th June, 2019 at 19:30 HRS (IST)
- End Date: Saturday, 29th June, 2019 at 22:30 HRS (IST)
- Check your timezone here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe.
What's in it for you?
The idea behind these programming contests is that we want you to learn while competing. Also we believe that it is alright to refer to tutorials, books and other materials, learn a concept and then apply the same to solve a problem during a contest. But it is not alright to copy other people's solutions or seek other people's help to solve a problem without understanding it. The dividing line may seem to be thin but it can be captured by the spirit of learning. If whatever you are doing is making you learn while you do so, we tend to believe that it is alright. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct
Not just that, as a token of motivation we also give away goodies to the winners of the contest. You can know more about prizes here. However, our sole intention lies in making our users learn new concepts while competing.
With CodeChef laddus, the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: goodies.codechef.com. In addition to it an appreciation certificate will also be provided to the winners.
Rules and Regulations:
- This is an IOI style contest. This means that the problems will be partially graded. You will get score for passing certain test data.
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The contest is meant for students of high school and middle school though everyone is invited to participate.
- There will be separate ranking page for school students. The school students will be identified by the institution that they have entered in their profile.
- We have removed all the Institutions that we could not identify from our database. We request you to update your institutions once again by going to your profile page.
- You can also send in your queries in an email to email@example.com, during the contest.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".