The editorials for the contest will can be found here.
The winners blog post can be found here.
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The contest is meant for students of high school and middle school though everyone is invited to participate.
- There will be separate ranking page for school students. The school students will be identified by the inistitution that they have enetered in their profile.
- We have removed all the Institutions that we could not identify from our database. We request you to update your institutions once again by going to your profile page.
- You can also send in your queries in an email to email@example.com, during the contest.
- Contest problems will become visible on August 31st, 2014 at 11:00 am (IST) to 2:00 pm (IST). There will be 4 problems in all. Check your time zone here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discussing CodeChef’s problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct.