All the solutions for the problem set are public and the problems have been moved to practice section.
The editorials for the contest have been updated, you can check them here.
The winners blog post can be found here.
This is an IOI style contest. This means that the problems will be partially graded. You will get score for passing certain test data.
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The contest is meant for students of high school and middle school though everyone is invited to participate.
- There will be separate ranking page for school students. The school students will be identified by the inistitution that they have enetered in their profile.
- We have removed all the Institutions that we could not identify from our database. We request you to update your institutions once again by going to your profile page.
- You can also send in your queries in an email to email@example.com, during the contest.
- Contest problems will become visible on November 24th, 2013 at 11:00 am (IST) to 2:00 pm (IST). There will be 4 problems in all. Check your time zone here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discussing CodeChef’s problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct.