About the Contest:
- Lord of the Code (LoC) is a series of competitive programming contests hosted every month, by Code@Amrita, the coding club at Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri campus. One of the aims of this monthly contest is to create awareness about the competitive programming and problem solving among the school students. While the focus is on the students in Kerala, anybody who is interested in coding can participate in the contest. The contest is conducted on CodeChef every month. Contest spans over three days – Friday through Sunday. The contest will focus on problem solving rather than direct implementation of the programming language syntax and built in functions.
- Organizer: The contest is hosted by Amrita University in association with CodeChef.
- Registrations for prizes: https://goo.gl/ad828C (only for Kerala students), https://goo.gl/Uoh6zM (for Indian participants)
- Duration: 3 days
- Start time: 30th September 2017, 00:00 hrs IST
- End time: 3rd October 2017, 00:00 hrs IST.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) point for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".