Rules for Limite-de-Plazo:
1. Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com
2. Contest problems will become visible on October 2nd 2010 at 1900 hrs. (+5:30 GMT)
3. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
4. You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
5. The codechef handle registered on the the Limite-de-Plazo website should be the individual codechef ID of one of the team members.
6. All the teams have to be registered on the Limite-de-Plazo ( http://effer56.iiita.ac.in/tle/ ) website to be eligible for the prizes.
7. The codes can be submitted in either of these languages: C, C99 strict, C++ 4.0.0-8 and C++ 4.3.2
8. At the end of the contest, the test cases and the author's solution would be available on Limite-de-Plazo website.
9. Any sort of malicious activity will lead to immediate disqualification of the team in question
The winners would be announced in 2 hours on the contest website .
Thank You all for your whole hearted performance.