1) The submissions should be only from one member per team.
2) One team can make as many attempts/submissions as possible. However, only the result of the last submitted solution will be taken into account.
3) The I/O FORMAT should strictly match to that specified in the problem statement..
4) There should be no empty/new lines between inputs and outputs unless mentioned in the problem statement.
5) DONOT include the header file conio.h.(getch and fflush are not allowed)
6) Use “#include<iostream> using namespace std; ” and NOT #include<iostream.h> for C++ headers.
7) Submission of same codes by more than one team will lead to their disqualification .
For hints and any other queries, check our Forums.