- Organiser: The contest is hosted by KJSCE.
- Prizes: Prizes worth INR 3000/-
- Registrations for prizes: http://goo.gl/forms/
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 27th September 2015, 1600 hrs IST
- Ends time: 27th September 2015, 1900 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
CodeChef: A Platform for Aspiring Programmers
CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming and programming contests. At CodeChef, we work hard to revive the geek in you by hosting a programming contest at the start of the month and another smaller programming challenge in the middle of the month.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
What's new in CodeChef?
You may now play with our new groups & LaTex feature on discuss.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The submissions for WINNER and PIZZA has been rejudge and final ranklist is up here: https://www.codechef.com/rankings/KJCC2015
Due to precision errors for submission in different language, so we are not considering problem code BERMUDA for the contest
The test data for WINNER has been fixed.
Submissions for WINNER and PIZZA will be rejudged after the contest is over.
The ranklist will be updated after the contest is over with overall uniform points allocation.
Those participants who have registered offline are requested to fill up the Google Form so that you are considered for the prizes.
Only Indian account holders are eligible for prizes :)