In case you are a new user, you will need to first register for a CodeChef ID here.
Please note this is WARM-UP Contest for the Kanpur ACM ICPC Online round.
1. All the teams should register at: http://www.codechef.com/teams/register/KANWRMUP before the contest starts. While registering, the teams should enter their CodeChef username in the "member information" text-box.
3. Registration will shut once the contest begins.
4. Teams will be able to view problems individually, but will be able to submit solutions only by logging in with their team id.
5. There may be a maximum of 3 participants per team.
6. Each participant should be the member of one and only one team.
7. Submitting the same code by more than one team will lead to disqualification of teams.
8. Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. Comments will be published only after admin approval during the contest. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Contest problems will become visible on October 15th, 2011 at 21:30 (IST).
10. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.