- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef’s problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.. Contest problems will become visible on Friday, 6th June 2014 at 15:00 hours IST. Check your timezone here.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
- Each contest will have one min/max tie breaker problem, where the best solution will receive one point and all other solutions will receive a fraction based how close they come to the best solution
- You shall not possess more than one account on CodeChef. If you have, then do let us know, so that we can deactivate the insignificant one. If you do not report it and we come to know about it, we may deactivate both the accounts permanently.
- The score that you will see during the contest will only be partial (obtained on 20% of the test data).
- The submissions will be re-judged at the end of the contest to get full score (obtained on the whole test data).
- The number of submissions that one can make during the contest on the problem will be limited to 500.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
Note: As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you're on a network or shared computer, or using an online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
14/06/2014, 22:30 IST: Murphy is having his way withÂ DARTS. While changing the checker last night for theÂ problem, a new line was printed at a wrong place due to which many solutions which should have got AC got TLE'd.Â We have once again corrected the checker program and will be rejudging all TLE'd solutions soon. We understand your trouble but we cannot say how awkward this is for us.
14/06/2014, 03:25 IST: Submissions to the problemÂ DARTS have been resumed. All Â submissions have been put to rejudge. Your accepted solution may turn into a WA. We are embarrased for such changes so late into the contest.
14/06/2014, 03:00 IST: Some more changes to theÂ DARTS checker and hopefully the last one this time. We have disabled submissions on this problem once more. We will rejudge all submissions this time (even the correct ones). Your accepted solution may turn into a WA. Incovinience is deeply regretted.
13/06/2014, 15:45 IST: There are some more changes for theÂ DARTS problem checker programÂ . We have disabled submissions. We will restart the submission after the fix.
13/06/2014, 01:00 IST: The submissions on the problemÂ DARTS have been resumed. The checker program has been changed to remove -1 "time" for wrong answers and all the not accepted submisisons have been put to be rejudged.
13/06/2014, 00:25 IST: The submissions on the problemÂ DARTS has been stopped. We will update the checker program to remove -1 as "time" for wrong answers and all the not accepted submisisons will be rejudged.
12/06/2014, 00:00 IST: The test data of problem DIGJUMP has been updated and all the accepted submisisons have been rejudged.
09/06/2014, 18:00 IST: We had a server issue on our judge machine and some users got Internal Error during that time while making a submission. The issue has been resolved and all the solution that got internal server error are re-judged. We regret the inconvenience caused.
08/06/2014, 21:45 IST: The problem statement and test data for the problemÂ SEAARC has been updated. All submissions have been rejudged. Regret the inconvinience caused.
08/06/2014, 14:30 IST: The problem statement for the problemÂ DARTS has been updated.
06/06/2014, 20:00 IST: The last problemÂ LEBLOCKS has been added to the contest page.
06/06/2014, 19:00 IST: The ninth problem DARTS has been added to the contest page.
06/06/2014, 15:00 IST: Two Â problems are still being cooked in the kitchen. We will be adding them soon. Till then we request you to enjoy the remaining 8 delicacies.