- June 8th - 3:15pm - There was an issue with the test data for D4, this has been fixed, rejudge in progress.
- June 8th - 12:30pm - D3 constraints updated from 1 = K = N-2 to 0 = K = N-2.
- June 4th - 3:00pm - D3 constraints updated from 3<=N<=1000 to 3<=N<=2000.
- June 3rd - 2:00pm - DX time limit increased to 5sec. Rejudge in progress.
- June 1st - 6:00pm - D1 constraints updated from 2<=N<=500,000 to 1<=N<=500,000.
- Contest problems will become visible on June 1st 15:00 IST.
- The contest will consist of 8 problems of varying difficulty.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
- Each contest will have one min/max tie breaker problem (i.e. Pack the balls in a box), where the best solution will receive one point and all other solutions will receive a fraction based how close they come to the best solution
- In the unlikely case of an overall tie (including the same score on the tie-breaker) a winner will be randomly chosen from the top scorers.
Prizes are only available to users within India