- At the end of the contest, the challenge problem (tie breaker) will be rejudged with new test data. Check out our blog post on this for more info
- Comments have been disabled for all the problems. If you have any issues with the problem statement or any other thing, post in the forums.
- The constraints for the problem Johnny, the farmer have been changed. Please read the updated constraints.
- The problem EX is being rejudged.
- The contest is now over. The problem EX is being rejudged. The final standings will be declared shortly.
- July 14th - We are rejuding again. All submissions are now publically available. You can click on a problem, all submissions, view submission to see. We will announce the winners by tomorrow.
- Julty 15th - Winners have been announced. We will be getting in touch with everyone over the next few days regarding prizes.
- Contest problems will become visible on July 1st 15:00 IST.
- The contest will consist of 6-8 problems of varying difficulty.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
- Each contest will have one min/max tie breaker problem, where the best solution will receive one point and all other solutions will receive a fraction based how close they come to the best solution.
- In the unlikely case of an overall tie (including the same score on the tie-breaker) a winner will be randomly chosen from the top scorers.