About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Prizes: Not declared
- Registrations for prizes: NA
- Duration: 4 hours
- Start time: 24th November 2018, 15:00 hrs IST
- End time: 24th November 2018, 19:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) points for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The basic qualification for to proceed to the next round as a participant is to be under the age of 18. Others can attend the contest unofficially. Please register your zone after checking the below list: North Zone 1: Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, North Zone 2: Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, and Rajasthan; North East : Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura; Central Zone: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh Western Zone: Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, and Maharashtra; Eastern Zone: Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, and West Bengal Southern Zone 1: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Southern Zone 2 : Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, and Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep