About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women.
- Prizes: Participate and win Exciting Prizes
- Registrations: Have been closed
- In case of any dispute on judgement, University's decision will be final.
- All prize money are tentative, subject to change.
- Prizes will be given on the day of fest.
- Exciting Prizes will be given to winners.
- We invite participants from all over the world to be part of this event.
- The results will be announced on 16 August 2018. Best of luck to everyone.
- Thank you everyone for participating!!
- Duration: 11 days
- Start time: 15th July 2018, 00:00 hrs IST
- You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE. However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".