About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by IGDTUW Technical Fest- Innerve.
- Prizes: Not declared
- Registrations for prizes: NA
- In case of any dispute on judgement, University's decision will be final.
- All prize money are tentative, subject to change.
- Prizes will be given on the day of fest.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- All prizes will be given to Indian University students only.
- Names of the winners will be announced on 12th August, at Innerver's facebook page
- Thank you everyone for participating!!
- Duration: 10 days
- Start time: 17th July 2017, 1500 hrs IST
- End time: 27th July 2017, 1500 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
Some more test cases are added to AHHOUSE, all solutions have been rejudged. Please check your verdict.