The contest is hosted as a part of Indian Programming Community's (IPC) Problem Setting Program in association with CodeChef. More information about the contest can be found here: https://www.codechef.com/ipc/2015.
This is a team contest, so a separate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest. A team once registered can take part in all the contests of the programming series. Hence, we have put the team registration link common for all the contests in the series.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".