The contest is hosted as a part of Indian Programming Community's (IPC) Problem Setting Program in association with CodeChef. More information about the contest can be found here: https://www.codechef.com/ipc/2015.
- This is a team contest, so a separate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest. A team once registered can take part in all the contests of the programming series. Hence we have put the team registration link common for all the contests in the series.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
29/11/2015 3:28 PM, IST: The test cases of BOBLOCK have been modified and the solutions have been put to rejudge, and the ranklist has been re-calculated
The contest has ended and the problems have been moved to practice. Editorials will be published tomorrow.
The contest has been extended by an hour. It will now end at 3:00 Hrs IST
BOBLOCK: Test data has been updated and all solutions rejudged.
BOBLOCK: Initial state and password state in input can be the same state.
BOBLOCK: It seems that we had some issues with our test data. We are looking into this and will be putting all solutions to rejudge. We highly regret the inconvenience caused!