The contest is hosted as a part of Indian Programming Community's (IPC) Problem Setting Program in association with CodeChef. More information about the contest can be found here: https://www.codechef.com/ipc/2015.
Note: A parallel mirror contest will happen here: https://www.codechef.com/IPC15AMR. The mirror contest will be open to everyone and it will serve as a good preparatory ground for ICPC regionals.
Eligibility Criteria: Shortlisted teams from the first three legs of IPC are only eligible to take part in the contest.
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
- 25/9 20:51 hrs, IST: In problem HIKARU, the weights in the graph should be integers. Please check the updated problem statement.
- 25/9 20:20 hrs, IST: The contest has been extended by 10 mins due to the delay in the start time. Regret the inconvenience caused.
- A parallel mirror contest will happen here: https://www.codechef.com/IPC15AMR. The mirror contest will be open to everyone and it will serve as a good preparatory ground for ICPC regionals.