About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Techkriti 2017.
- Sponsor: Samsung
- Prizes: Worth 1,20,000
- Registrations for prizes: Open
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 21st April 2017, 1500 hrs IST
- End time: 21st April 2017, 1800 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
This is an individual contest.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
17:38 IST: Due to the testdata issue, we are extending the contest by 1 hour. The contest will now end at 19:00 IST.
17:37 IST: There was an issue with the testdata in Problem F. It has been fixed, and all submissions re-judged. We are very sorry for the mistake.
16:40 IST: There were some extra whitespaces at the end of lines in the testdata of Problem C. It has been fixed now, and all submissions will be re-judged at the end of the contest so that no penalty is incurred due to this. We apologize for the error.
Problem G has been added. The delay is regretted.