About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by IIT Kanpur.
- Prizes: Prizes worth 120,000 INR to be won!
- Registrations for prizes: NA
- Duration: 24 hours
- Start time: 12th March 2016, 1800 hrs IST
- End time: 13th March 2016, 1800 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
IOPC16B will be rejudged due to a error in test cases. We regret the inconvenience caused
Contest is extended by 1 hour and will now end at 7 p.m.
Sample output of IOPC16G is wrong.. Correct output is 6 , ( l==r) is allowed. Sorry for the inconvenience
Please be careful of the small stack size
Problem IOPC16J has been rejudged as the test cases were weak. We have updated the test cases.