- Organiser: The contest is hosted by IIT Kanpur.
- Prizes: USD 2500
- Registrations for prizes: http://techkriti.org/competitions/#iopc
- This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
CodeChef: A Platform for Aspiring Programmers
CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming and programming contests. At CodeChef, we work hard to revive the geek in you by hosting a programming contest at the start of the month and another smaller programming challenge in the middle of the month.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
What's new in CodeChef?
You may now play with our new groups & LaTex feature on discuss.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
20:39 IST: Problem statement, along with constraints and input-ouput for problem The socialist state of Karuka has been updated to make it little more clear. Please refresh the page. We regret any confusion caused.
21:02 IST: Due to some precision issue in problem Circular Cakewalk from our side, many correct solution were getting WA. We have put to rejudge all the WA solutions. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
01:28 IST: We have added 2 new problems Kaleidoscope and Counting Stars . Kaleidoscope is a tie-breaker problem where you will get partial scores based on how many boards you solve. The problems were promised for 10 PM (IST). We regret the delay. Enjoy solving these problems on a fine sunday.
15:40 IST: Time limit for the problem Churu Criteria for stability of Imaginary Gases has been increased to 7 s. All submissions have been put to rejudge.
18:42 IST: The contest is now over. Thank you all for participating, hope you all had a great time! We will contact the prize winners soon.