About the Contest:
Organiser: The contest is hosted by CodeChef.
- For Indians: Top 10 from the Indian ranklist will win CodeChef laddus.
- For Rest of World: Top 10 from ranklist will win CodeChef laddus
Note: With CodeChef laddus, the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://goodies.codechef.com. However, our sole intention lies in making our users learn new concepts while competing.
- This is an Internal Rated Contest (Division 1 + Division 2).
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 21st July 2018, 19:00 hrs IST
- End time: 22nd July 2018, 00:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) points for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.