The contest has been really exciting with the top three positions fighting it out right up to the last minute.
1. Ajay Somani - for a 1.5 MB solution taking 0.00 time at 7:38 am for problem INSOMB8
2. Anshuman Singh - for a 1.7 MB solution taking 0.00 time at 7:28 am for problem INSOMB8
3. Keshav Dhandhania - for a 2.5 MB solution taking 0.0 time at 7:27 am for problem INSOMB8
The first two levels were tied on time. Decision has been made using memory usage of INSOMB8.
- 3:54 am - Test Case for INSOMB7 has been updated. Rejudge in progress.
- 2:48 am - The final 2 problems will become available at 3:15am
- 2:26 am - Test Cases for INSOMB5 have been updated. Rejudge in progress.
1. There are 7 problems in total. At 9PM IST initial 5 problems will be available.
2. The 2 remaining problems will be put up 30 minutes after any participant successfully solves all 5 problems correctly.
3. If there is a tie after the round is over then tie would be broken as follows:
a. First level tie break will be on the basis of execution time of the last problem
b. Second level tie break will be on the basis of the execution time of the second last problem
c. In case there is still a tie, then the ties will be broken on the basis of the memory used for the last and then the second last problem.
d. In case the tie still persists, then the time of submissions for the best solution to the last problem will be considered.
4. The contest ends at 9AM IST Sunday March 22nd.