About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Programming and Algorithms Group (PAG), IIT Roorkee as part of Cognizance
- 1st Prize : 12.5K INR
- 2nd Prize : 10K INR
- 3rd Prize : 7.5K INR
- Internship Interview Opportunities at Razorpay to the top contestants.
- Top 5 Global and Top 5 Indian winners to get 300 CodeChef laddus each.
- Registrations for prizes: Register Here
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
1:24 am IST, 25th March: One of the test files of CBS violated the constraint that N is even. Unfortunately this was discovered only after the contest had ended. We have now corrected it and rejudged all the submissions. 3 users have been affected by this mistake. We will be contacting them individually. The contest will remain rated. We apologize for this error.