- Contest problems will become visible on Sunday, 27th October 2013 at 2100 hours - Indian Standard Time (GMT +0530) and will end on Monday, 28th October 2013 at 0000 HRS IST. Check your timezone here.
- This is a not a Team Contest. Its an Individual contest.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- Participants need to register here to be eligible for prizes.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
In the cool numbers the output should contain r lines, each line contains coolness factor of one number
We have observed cases of cheating. Such contestants will not be considered for prizes
The contest has ended. Thanks to all for taking part.