Rules and Regulations:
- The contest is open to all. There are no prizes for this contest.
- This is a practice contest for INOI aspirants.
- This is an unrated contest.
- Submissions can only be made in C, C++, Java and Python.
- The problems belong to previous years' INOI contests.
- The problems may have multiple subtasks with each subtask having different test cases.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem (Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
4 September 2017, 6 pm IST: These problems (viz INOI1201, INOI1202, INOI1301, INOI1302, INOI1401, INOI1402, INOI1501, INOI1502, INOI1601, INOI1602) and its submissions from IOIPRAC have been moved to this contest.