About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata.
- Rank 1 : $ 150
- Rank 2 : $ 100
- Rank 3 : $ 50
- Duration: Once the examination starts it will last for 2 Hours.
- Start time: 6th April 2019, 09:00 hrs IST
- End time: 7th April 2019, 21:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for problem solving in Physics :P
The contest is open to participants across the globe with upper age limit is restricted to 23 (as on 06.04.2019) for getting prize money. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- You will not be able to view the second problem unless you have successfully solved the first problem. Similarly, only after you solve the second will you be able to unlock the third problem, and so on.
- All problems are MCQ type, and participants will have three attempts for a particular question. After three unsuccessful attempts they wil not be able to participate in the contest any further.
- To solve a problem, click on the Submit button from the problem page, and type only the option in the box which says "Please insert your source code", and press Submit. Only put the alphabet corresponding to correct option in UPPERCASE with no extra spaces or any other character. For example, if the answer for question is option A), just type "A" (without quotes) in the submit box.
- The participants will be ranked according to the number of problems that they have solved. Ties will be broken according to the time taken to reach that score. So, the user who first solves all 30 problems will be the winner.
- Every participants will be participating on their own. No group system is allowed.
- Total time of examination for each participation is 2 hours.
- Registration for this contest is free.
- Level of questions will be of Grade 11-12 / Undergraduate.
- Upper age limit is restricted to 23 (as on 06.04.2019) for getting prize money.
- All cash prize winners (Rank 1-3) need to give valid date of birth proof.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- Award winners will have to send one valid ID card consisting his/her photograph and date of birth.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.