About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM Kolkata).
- $150 for topper, $100 for second position holder, $50 for the next 5 participants.
- Top 5% will be given certificates according to their rank.
- Duration: 2 days
- Start time: 16th February 2018, 10:00 hrs IST
- End time: 18th February 2018, 10:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for problem solving in English :P
The contest is open to participants across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Four options will be there for each question/problem.
- You will not be able to view the second problem unless you have successfully solved the first problem. Similarly, only after you solve the second will you be able to unlock the third problem, and so on.
- All problems are MCQ type, and participants will have three attempts for a particular question. After three unsuccessful attempts they wil not be able to participate in the contest any further.
- Syllabus: 10+2 level.
- Duration of exam: (24*2) hours open challenge.
- Registration Fees: Free of cost.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.